Support for Other Members
“Other members” of CHF Canada include management companies, professional services and individual associates. CHF Canada provides a range of professional development opportunities for these members, including:
- the Co-operative Management Conference at our Annual Meeting
- education and webinars on current issues and topics, and
- advice through telephone and email.
CHF Canada supports regional federations through our shared-revenue program.
We work closely with our federation partners in serving our members and we offer support to federations by:
- providing resources and materials for workshops
- training for facilitators
- hosting a bilingual conference every two years for federation volunteers and staff, and
- advising Ontario federations on provincial housing programs.
We also, upon request, help create new services and provide technical advice and some financial assistance.
Above all, we work to help these groups stay well informed about issues of concern to their members or client co-ops.
To learn more about our support for other members, please contact Cynthia Mitchell, Program Manager, Member Engagement, at 1-800-465-2752 ext. 226 or email@example.com.