June 17, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
You’ll want to attend to discuss topics and issues particular to your region.
There will be separate meetings for:
- British Columbia
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan/The North
National Business Meeting
June 17, 10:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
This is your chance to exercise an important co-op principle – democratic member control. Just like in your own co-op, your views as a member count. The National Business Meeting is your time to:
- vote on resolutions
- elect members of the Board of Directors
- elect the at-large Finance & Audit Committee member
- approve budgets.
- Resolutions deadline: March 9, 2023.
- The resolutions package will be posted on our website May 9, 2023.
- Your meeting information book includes the agenda, resolutions, financials and other important information you’ll need for the business meeting. You will find it in your tote bag onsite at the registration table.
- You can read the draft 2022 Annual Meeting minutes here.
- Nomination deadlines – Board Indigenous Communities Director and Finance & Audit Committee: March 15, 2023. Board At-Large Directors: April 30, 2023.