New Ontario co-op manager workshop April 22!
Published April 09, 2021
Thank you for your interest: the course is full and the wait list is closed. We will look into offering the course again to meet the high demand.
CHF Canada is pleased to offer a new online workshop based on the ever-popular Intro to Co-op Housing Management Course!
You and your co-op: your role as a manager is designed for:
- new co-op housing managers in Ontario;
- people preparing to work for a housing co‑op in Ontario, and
- co‑op managers looking to refresh their skills.
The focus is on your role as a manager and how you fit into your co-op and the co-op sector. This session gives you:
- Management training, delivered by some of the sector’s most experienced educators
- A chance to ask questions, discuss issues and do case studies
- Ideas and inspiration from your peers
- A file for reference filled with useful information
- A good grounding in the basics every co‑op manager needs to do the best job possible.
The session costs $25 +HST and you will be invoiced after you register. Registration is limited, offered on a first-come first-served basis.
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op. Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!