Save the date for the Fall Education Event near you!
Published July 17, 2018
There’s no substitute for getting together in person with fellow co-op members to learn, share and discuss.
CHF Canada’s Fall Education Events are coming in a few months with workshops on some of the key topics affecting housing co-ops.
We’ll be offering Fall Education Events at the following dates and locations:
- Saturday, Sep 29 – Dartmouth, NS (register | brochure)
- Saturday, Oct 13 – Sudbury, ON (registration and brochure available soon!)
- Saturday, Oct 13 – Saint John, NB (register | brochure)
- Saturday, Oct 20 – Regina, SK (register | brochure)
- Saturday, Oct 20 – London, ON (register | brochure)
- Saturday, Oct 20 – Charlottetown, PEI (register | brochure)
- Saturday, Oct 27 – Winnipeg, MB (register | brochure)
We will announce more information soon through CHF Canada’s website and eNews. Co-ops in these regions will also receive a brochure in the mail with details.
For questions about your Fall Education Event, please contact Sarah Pashaii at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 230-2201 Ext. 225.
Don’t miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!