Looking for a co-op housing event near you?
Each year, CHF Canada member co-ops come together regionally and nationally to shape the future of co-op housing in Canada. They gather to celebrate successes, build networks, improve governance skills, voice concerns and dreams, discuss emerging issues and lobby government.
You’ll find all CHF Canada’s events listed below, with more information on how to register or take part.
For more information about events hosted by regional federations, contact the federation in your region.
- All Events
Co-op Managers’ Virtual Town Hall: Members’ Meetings in Ontario National September 29, 2020 Register
For Ontario Members
One of the biggest tests COVID-19 has brought to housing co-op governance is that of holding a member meeting. During this town hall session we will provide an update on the legal situation with regards co-op members’ meetings in Ontario. We will explore different types of alternative meetings and we will hear from panelists with recent direct experience of organizing and managing various types of alternative meetings.
- Keith Moyer -Regional Manager, Ontario at CHF Canada
- Denise McGahan – Program Manager Co-op & Planning Services, SW Ontario at CHF Canada
- Anjala Kulasegaram – Co-op Advisor at CHFT
- Jovette Fournier -Executive Director at CHASEO
- Scott Stager Piatkowski – Co-ordinator at Bread and Roses Co-op
- Kollen Hickman – Co-ordinator atWhiteoak Heritage Co-op