Are you looking to make your co-op homes energy efficient?
Energy efficiency brings a variety of benefits to your homes, from the clear environmental and financial benefits of saving on energy costs to potential improvements in making your homes more comfortable and sustainable.
CHF Canada can assist you to identify the best opportunities in conserving energy:
- Procure an energy audit to assess your home’s energy efficiency and recommend improvements.
- Connect you with agencies and utility companies to provide free upgrades and rebates for making your home energy efficient.
- Connect you with a Regional Energy Coach. CHF Canada has teamed up with the Federation of Canadian Communities to provide energy coaches across Canada to assist co-ops to start and plan energy-efficient retrofits and apply to FCM’s Green Municipal Fund.
- Provide toolkits, workshops and webinars related to energy efficiency
- Support our co-ops to design and implement projects that will help green their communities through microgrants
For additional resources on local distribution companies offering energy efficient incentives, please visit these websites:
- Save on Energy Conservation and Demand Management program details
- Free energy efficiency/conservation programs for low-income consumers
- Enbridge Affordable Multi-Family Housing Program
- Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate