Welcome to the Atlantic region of CHF Canada
The Atlantic Region Office, located in Nova Scotia, provides housing co-operatives with the supports they need to operate successfully in all four Atlantic Provinces.
It represents 105 member housing co-operatives managing over 2800 households. Housing co-ops and other types of co-operatives have a long history in the Atlantic provinces.
Services in the Atlantic Region
CHF Canada provides services to its members in each of the provinces, such as:
- commercial insurance programs and MemberGuard contents insurance
- co‑op housing investment program (CHIP)
- Co‑op Cost-Cutters bulk purchase program
- the Atlantic Region Diversity Scholarship
- help for co‑ops in difficulty, and
- all the other CHF Canada services.
Fact sheets on COVID-19 and housing co-ops in your province:
- COVID-19 and New Brunswick housing co-ops
- COVID-19 and Newfoundland housing co-ops
- COVID-19 and Nova Scotia housing co-ops
- COVID-19 and P.E.I. housing co-ops
Contact CHF Canada’s Atlantic Region office
Karen Brodeur, Regional Manager, Atlantic
866-213-2667 ext. 801 (toll-free)
Cathy Volans, Co-ordinator, Co-operative and Planning Services, Atlantic
866-213-2667 ext. 802 (toll-free)
Jaclyn Johnston, Co-ordinator, Atlantic Region
866-213-2667 ext. 803 (toll-free)
P.O. Box 25031
Truro, NS B2N 7B8
Visit CHF Canada’s list of related sites for links to websites of provincial and federal governments, housing departments and agencies, legislation and other areas of interest to housing co‑ops in the Atlantic region.