CHF Canada’s commercial insurance program with our partner, Co-operators, provides important coverage for your buildings, for liability and for your office contents and operations.
84% of CHF Canada members participate in the commercial insurance program.
Why do more than eight out of ten CHF Canada member co-ops participate in the program?
Because its coverage is specifically tailored for housing co-ops, including:
- director and volunteer accident coverage;
- full fire and flood protection; and
- guaranteed replacement for your buildings.
And because co-ops are part of a group program with Co-operators, they can rely on CHF Canada to negotiate coverage and renewal terms that work for them and advocate on their behalf.
Each year, a Co-operators advisor speaks to every co-op in the program.
Why are these conversations important?
- Your co-op can ask questions about your premium.
- Co-operators will assess whether you can receive a credit for risk management activities.
- You’ll work through a loss prevention form to identify potential risks and claims.
- It could save you money!
CHF Canada lets you know what happens at each renewal. Here is the information on the 2023 commercial insurance program renewal.
You also have access to our valuable Risk Management Program, which provides tools to help educate members on the importance of managing risk in your co-op. It could also save you money on your premium.
For more information or a quote, contact Owen Carnahan at email@example.com or 1-800-465-2752 ext. 236.