CHF Canada’s Annual Meeting is held in a different Canadian city in the spring of each year.
Each Annual Meeting features:
- workshops and training and for co‑op members and managers
- a national business meeting with reports, resolutions, discussions and elections
- regional caucuses for members from BC, the Prairies, Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic provinces
- social events and networking opportunities
- a special networking session for emerging co‑op leaders (35 and under), and
- simultaneous French translation of the national business meeting.
All CHF Canada members are encouraged to send at least one delegate to the Annual Meeting.
To help with the cost, CHF Canada offers a discounted delegate registration fee, help with delegate airfare costs and a wide range of registration options for other participants.
Future Annual Meeting Locations:
- 2024: Winnipeg (June 6-8)