CHF Canada’s Annual Meeting is held in a different Canadian city in the spring of each year.
Here is full coverage of the 2017 Annual Meeting in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Our next Annual Meeting, celebrating our 50th year, will be held June 6-9, 2018, in Victoria, British Columbia.
Each AGM features:
- workshops and training and for co‑op members and managers
- a national business meeting with reports, resolutions, discussions and elections of the Board of Directors and Finance and Audit Committee.
- a meeting of CHF Canada’s Ontario Region, including reports, resolutions and election of the Ontario Council
- regional caucuses for members from BC, the Prairies, Quebec and the Atlantic provinces
- social events and networking opportunities
- a special networking session for emerging co‑op leaders (under 30), and
- simultaneous translation or a French-language alternative for all activities.
All CHF Canada members are encouraged to send at least one delegate to the AGM.
To help with the cost, CHF Canada offers a discounted delegate registration fee, help with delegate airfare costs and a wide range of registration options for other participants. Participants under 30 receive a 50% discount on registration fees.