CHF Canada’s 2021 Annual Meeting is scheduled to take place in Ottawa, June 10-12. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and what will likely be continued public health restrictions on large gatherings, we are exploring ways to safely hold our 2021 Annual Meeting. We will provide more information in the coming months on what changes are in store. Please check back here or stay tuned to eNews and our social media for more details.
CHF Canada’s Annual Meeting is held in a different Canadian city in the spring of each year.
Each AGM features:
- workshops and training and for co‑op members and managers
- a national business meeting with reports, resolutions, discussions and elections of the Board of Directors and Finance and Audit Committee.
- a meeting of CHF Canada’s Ontario Region, including reports, resolutions and election of the Ontario Council
- regional caucuses for members from BC, the Prairies, Quebec and the Atlantic provinces
- social events and networking opportunities
- a special networking session for emerging co‑op leaders (under 35), and
- simultaneous translation or a French-language alternative for all activities.
All CHF Canada members are encouraged to send at least one delegate to the AGM.
To help with the cost, CHF Canada offers a discounted delegate registration fee, help with delegate airfare costs and a wide range of registration options for other participants. Participants under 35 receive a 50% discount on registration fees.
Future AGM Locations:
- 2021: Ottawa, ON (June 10 – 12) *format may change due to COVID-19
- 2022: Halifax, NS (date to be determined)