Co-operative Management Conference
2019 Co-operative Management Conference
The workshop materials for the 2019 Co-operative Management Conference will be available June 1st, in advance of the AGM.
Wednesday, June 5 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- P4 Town Hall: Is the customer always right
Thursday, June 6 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- P11 Federal election 2019: Mobilizing members and engaging politicians
- P12 Long-term financial planning
- P13 Working with a new board
- P14 Emergency management: Keeping it simple and effective
- P15 Navigating new programs: SEED Fund and Co-investment Fund
Thursday, June 6 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- P21 Workplace violence and harassment awareness
- P22 The end of your mortgage is near: Then what?
- P23 Accessibility, aging in place and universal design
- P24 Preventive maintenance
- P25 Save energy and get paid for it!
Thursday, June 6 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- P31 Mental health: Raising awareness in the workplace
- P32 End of Section 95 Operating Agreements
- P33 Dealing with the media
- P34 Testing for radon
- P35 Energy and water reporting and benchmarking
Friday, June 7 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- P41 Resilience: Thriving in the face of adversity
- P42 Employment law and your co-op
- P43 Mediation and dispute resolution in your co-op
- P44 Getting your members ready for large capital projects
- P45 Fire, wind, water! Why and how to protect your co-op from loss