Meet our Asset & Financial Planning Services team!
Published September 29, 2021
Making sure that co-op homes are safe, energy-efficient, and sustainable is a top priority.
In this new video, meet CHF Canada’s Asset and Financial Planning Services team.
They can help your co-op with things like:
- Getting technical reports to help identify your buildings’ current issues and help you meet your capital requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Developing an asset management plan to figure out how and when you will carry out building repairs and improvements.
- Making a financial plan to pay for the work that needs to be done.
- Finding a project manager to help your co-op get through the complex process of capital work, and avoid expensive mistakes.
- Improving your co-op’s energy efficiency and sustainability
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with our Asset and Financial Planning Services team:
- Financing – Dave Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Asset Management Planning – Ofelia Guanlao (email@example.com) or Rajathi Ratnasiri (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Project Management – Ofelia Guanlao (email@example.com)
- Energy retrofits – Irfaan Hasham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- General Inquiries – Catherine Cummings (email@example.com)
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!