Annual Meeting Discounts, Savings and Bursaries
Published February 05, 2020
There are many ways your co-op can save at your CHF Canada Annual Meeting in Halifax. Be sure to take advantage of these savings when registration opens on March 2:
- Small co-op discount: 25% off the delegate registration fee for small co-ops (1-50 units)
- Young member discount: 40% off the registration fee in any category for members and co-op staff 35 years of age and under.
- Group rates for CMC attendees: When you register two or more Co-operative Management Conference (CMC) participants from the same organization, the second and subsequent participants pay only half price. The deadline for group rate registration is April 30.
- Air Canada discount: Use promo code KMJZXVR1 when booking to receive a discount on your flight.
- Hotel discounts: Room blocks have been secured at three hotels in downtown Halifax. Make sure you mention ‘Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada’ to get the group rate.
*Note: only one discount can be applied to a participant registration.
- More value: The Local Social, Friday & Saturday Lunch and Friday Dinner & Dance are all included in your registration fee this year, saving you over $150.
- No rate increase: There has been no rate increase in the registration fees across all categories from last year.
- Travel pool: Co-ops that pay more than $800 for their delegate’s airfare can get money back from the travel pool.
- Childcare: If you are a parent who might struggle with paying child-care expenses while attending the Annual Meeting, you may be eligible for a daily allowance. Details and eligibility when registration opens on March 2.
- Young member bursaries: A select number of $650 bursaries are available for young members. Details on March 2 when registration opens.
- Nova Scotia bursaries: If you are from Nova Scotia and attend the Annual Meeting, your co-op may be eligible for a bursary from Housing Nova Scotia. Contact Cathy Volans at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to seeing you in Halifax!
If you have any questions, please contact Cynthia Mitchell at 1-800-465-2752 ext. 226 or email@example.com.
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!