Five reasons to register now for our #CoopFutures Annual Meeting
Published May 22, 2021
CHF Canada’s Virtual Annual Meeting is coming up June 10-13, and it’s sure to be a great event.
If you’re still trying to decide on whether to register, here are five reasons you won’t want to miss it:
- Make your co-op’s voice heard: With some important resolutions being considered, and seven board and committee seats up for election, it’s vital that your co-op register a voting delegate so you can have your say.
- It’s affordable: We’re all looking forward to when we can be together in person again. But in the meantime, we’re excited to offer a virtual online event that’s more accessible and affordable wherever you live. Our early bird registration rate is just $200 for members, with discounts and bursaries available. Plus, holding the event online also means that…
- You can attend in your pajamas, from the comfort of your own home!
- Great workshops: Learn from insightful, practical workshops for both co-op members and co-op managers and staff, on topics from “Chairing a virtual co-op meeting” to “Hidden in plain sight: exploring how racism actually works” to “Rebuilding community post-pandemic”.
- Fun social events: Movie night! Networking breaks! A talent show! Prizes! Learn about all the ways you can have fun and connect with other co-operators during the annual meeting.
Interested? Got questions? To learn more:
- Visit the Annual Meeting website
- Check out our registration guide
- Download a letter you can use to help pitch your co-op on attending
- If you have any questions, please contact Marie Marin, CHF Canada Annual Meeting Registrar, at email@example.com or 1-855-867-6601.
Don’t miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!