What’s new and exciting at this year’s Annual Meeting?
Published March 16, 2022
One of the most exciting things about this year’s annual meeting, taking place June 16-18 in Halifax, is that we’ll be together again in person.
But we also have some other new things planned to make sure the annual meeting meets your needs and delivers great value:
- Shorter format: The meeting will be held over three days instead of four to help you save money on accommodations. However, there will still be the same amount of workshop slots for members and staff.
- More networking events: In addition to our local social on Thursday night, there will also be a Friday evening reception and two optional social events on Friday evening.
- Together Again playlist: Check out our 2022 Annual Meeting playlist with tunes to get you pumped for the conference!
- Tradeshow trivia: You’ll have a chance to win great door prizes and test your knowledge with our first-ever tradeshow trivia!
- Young Member Sweepstakes: If you’re 35 years old and under, you’ll have a chance to win:
- 1 of 20 tickets to the Friday night Local Co-op & Sightseeing Tour
- 1 of 10 tickets to the Friday night Member Networking Dinner
To enter, simply select which event you’d like to attend during your registration. The lucky winners will be announced at our Thursday night Young Member Meet-up (stay tuned for details on this!) and your co-op will be reimbursed the cost of the ticket. The last day to enter the contest will be June 1.
We look forward to seeing you in Halifax!
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op. Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!