March is Ontario’s Voter Registration Month!
Published March 14
March is Provincial Voter Registration Month – perfect time to encourage co-op members to register to vote in the June 7 election.
It’s quick and easy:
- Go to Elections Ontario e-Registration
- Have a piece of ID with your address handy
- You’re done in just a few minutes!
Let’s make sure that we get the co-op housing vote out. We’ll be sending you information for this election campaign. Of course, discussing the issues is not enough: we want political parties to know that co-op members show up at the polls.
An easy first step to prepare for Election Day is to make sure that co-op members are registered to vote:
- Post info and make announcements about registration month
- Have computer access times to register
- Reach out to those who may need assistance
- Encourage new voters, such as 18-yr olds or newer members
- Any 16 or 17-year olds? They can register as a future voter now!
We want your co-op voices to be heard. We want co-op members to vote. But first – let’s get co-op members registered!
Questions? Contact Jacob Larocque-Graham 1-800-268-2537 x 801
Don’t miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!