National Housing Debate, October 6
Published October 04, 2019
Housing is an important issue for voters during this election.
CHF Canada is pleased to partner with a coalition of housing organizations to co-host the National Housing Debate on October 6 from 6:30 to 7:30pm EST at the Westin Hotel in Ottawa. Five candidates will be representing their respective political parties:
- Liberal Party of Canada – Adam Vaughan, Spadina-Fort York
- Conservative Party of Canada – Pierre Poilievre, Carleton
- New Democratic Party of Canada – Angella MacEwen, Ottawa West-Nepean
- Bloc Quebecois – Geneviève Nadeau, Gatineau
- Green Party of Canada – Angela Keller-Herzog, Ottawa Centre
The debate will be moderated by La Presse Bureau Chief Joel-Denis Bellavance, Canadian Press journalist Jordan Press, and Toronto Star columnist Heather Scoffield.
Don’t miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!