2017 Annual Report now available
Published May 28
As we work towards an exciting future for Canada’s housing co-ops, it’s important to also look back at what we’ve achieved.
We invite you to take a look at our 2017 Annual Report, which summarizes the many achievements of CHF Canada’s members, staff, and partners last year.
Here’s just a few of the highlights:
- Supporters contributed over 10,000 actions to the You Hold the Key campaign in 2017. The result: housing was the largest investment in budget 2017, and we are making progress to deliver on our goal to protect vulnerable co-op households.
- CHF Canada’s Refinancing Program helped seven co-ops borrow close to $20 million to renovate and modernize in 2017. In total, this program has invested $80 million in housing co-ops.
- 45 housing co-ops made use of capital planning and project management from our Asset Management Services.
- Our Greener Co-op Microgrant helped 14 co-ops implement small projects that reduce greenhouse gases, improve air quality, adapt to climate change and inspire others.
- Four young co-operators were awarded Diversity Scholarships in Nova Scotia, Southwestern Ontario and Manitoba, and CHF Canada contributed to scholarships offered by regional federations across the country that have helped hundreds of young members reach their academic goals.
To learn more, download our 2017 Annual Report now, and please feel free to share it with your co-op!
Don’t miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!