We’re hiring a Program Manager, Education Services
Published October 16, 2019
PROGRAM MANAGER, EDUCATION SERVICES
The Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada (CHF Canada) – where you belong!
CHF Canada exists to inspire, represent, and serve our members in a united Canadian co-operative housing movement. With over 950 members in every province and territory, CHF Canada is a leading-edge membership association committed to the sustainable development of co-operative housing in Canada. Our staff are passionate about co-op housing as a means of making affordable housing available to all Canadians.
Reporting to the Director, Member Services, your planning, design, delivery and evaluation of CHF Canada’s education program and services for members is integral to meeting a key result area in our strategic plan: co-op housing sustainability.
You may be the right person for the job if you have:
- academic qualifications and minimum five years’ experience in adult education, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- working knowledge of the co-op housing movement in Canada
- demonstrated experience in the development of educational materials and workshops, including planning and administering a budget for workshops/events
- excellent organizational and planning experience
- strong track record of leading and coordinating organization-wide initiatives
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- knowledge and experience with technology systems (eg WordPress, Salesforce or other CSM) to further or support educational programs.
Key among the attributes others would use to describe you is your initiative, creativity, strong rapport with colleagues and stakeholders, your teamwork, and your ability to thrive under pressure.
You will be working in a values-driven and collegial workplace, offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and flexible work arrangements to help balance your life at, and away from, work. CHF Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Some travel and weekend work may be required.
If this sounds like it might be the job for you, and you might be the right person for us, let us know! Get in touch by email if you’d like the full position description for this position. Please apply in writing, providing a cover letter and resumé telling us more about what you could bring to this position by way of your experiences and skills, by 5:00 pm EDT, November 5, 2019:
Director, Finance and Corporate Services
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!