Five ways to celebrate Co-op Week: Oct 14-20
Published September 27, 2018
Co-op Week is a chance for members to celebrate the co-op advantage. Here are five ways your co-op can join in the celebration:
- Show your love for co-ops by downloading these Co-op Week posters. Post in common areas of your co-op to get members excited about Co-op Week.
- Host a screening of A Silent Transformation, a film about co-ops. Invite neighbours in your community to join.
- Hold a Cheese and Chocolate Social featuring products from co-op producers. Camino, Gay Lea & Albert Cheese are just a few of the delicious co-op options you can try.
- Organize a co-op walk to explore the other co-ops in your neighbourhood.
- Decorate your Co-op Week event with the latest co-op merchandise from The Flag Shop.
If your co-op is on social media, be sure to share your events using the hashtag #CoopWeek2018.
Happy Co-op Week!
Don’t miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!