We’re Hiring a Program Administrator (Atlantic Region)
Published August 13, 2021
The Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada wants to fill a part-time (15 hours per week) position to provide support to its regional programs. This six-month position will be based in Truro, NS with a target start date of September 15, 2021.
Reporting to the Atlantic Regional Manager, the Administrator will provide administrative support to assigned programs including:
- monitoring/maintaining timelines for assigned projects/programs;
- updating documentation;
- proofreading, formatting and distributing final versions of reports;
- managing document files (electronically); and
- scribing interviews held via Zoom.
Candidates must have:
- A post-secondary diploma in secretarial studies, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent word-processing skills (MS Word). Strong knowledge of other Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint). Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, Survey Monkey and Salesforce.
- Superior attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize tasks and set priorities. experience working with non-profit boards of directors and familiarity with housing co-operatives and their supporting agencies is desirable.
Candidates must: be able to work with minimal supervision; and be organized and able to manage the demands of multiple projects simultaneously.
The position full-time starting salary is $50,642 (2021) per year. CHF Canada offers an excellent benefits package. CHF Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please apply in writing by 5:00 pm EDT, August 27, 2021 to:
Director, Finance and Corporate Services
No telephone inquiries, please.
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op. Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!