CHF Canada’s Virtual Fall Education Forum – Oct 28 to Nov 30
Published October 05, 2020
CHF Canada is working with partners to provide an exciting mix of regional and national education webinars and networking opportunities from October 28 to November 30.
This first-ever Virtual Fall Education Forum promises to cover a lot of new and vital topics.
Registration will open soon. Meanwhile please save these dates and times for the regional (exclusively for co-ops in these areas) and/or national sessions (open to all members).
Here are the session dates and times – please add them to your calendar:
- For all members nationwide: every Saturday in November from 1:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern. (that’s 10 am to noon Pacific, 11 to 1 pm Mountain, noon to 2 pm Central, and 2 to 4 pm Atlantic and 2:30 to 4:30 pm in Newfoundland)
- Manitoba and Saskatchewan: November 16 & 30 from 7:00 to 8:30 pm local time
- Northeastern Ontario and Southwestern Ontario (defined as the area including Woodstock west to Windsor): November 12 and 26 from 7:00 to 8:30 pm local time
- Atlantic Provinces: November 10 & 24 from 7:00 to 8:30 pm local time
- Specifically for managers / staff nationwide: October 28, November 4, 18 and 25 from 1:30 to 3:00 pm Eastern (that’s 10:30 am to noon Pacific, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm Mountain, 12:30 to 2:00 pm Central, and 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm Atlantic and 3 to 4 pm in Newfoundland)
Topics and presenters for these live webinar sessions will be announced very soon, so stay tuned to eNews for more info.
The Virtual Fall Education Forum will run from October 28 to November 30. During this time registrants will be able to access:
- a choice of live sessions (see schedule above) and on-demand sessions (available to view anytime)
- online networking chat feature to connect with presenters, CHF Canada staff and other co-op members from across the country
- a virtual exhibitor area to meet and mingle with partners and sponsors, and
- virtual door prizes!
Fee per registrant from any CHF Canada member co-op or organization is $50 for the base registration (reduced to $25 per registrant after the first two). Look for session descriptions, fee details and registration coming soon!
This event is an initiative led by CHF Canada in partnership with regional federations and sponsors to provide co-op members with the education and networking you need during COVID-19, while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!