Spring Member Forums: Coming soon to a city near you!
Published March 12, 2018
These are exciting times for Canada’s housing co-ops. With a National Housing Strategy and a Vision for the housing co-op sector in the works, great things are ahead for Canada’s housing co-ops.
Learn what’s in store at this year’s Spring Member Forum. Spring Member Forums are free, fun and informative events where you and fellow co-op members can get caught up on the latest news from the co-op housing sector. You’ll also have a chance to discuss the resolutions being put forward at our AGM and meet any candidates running in your region.
For the Ontario meetings, we’ll also discuss how you can get ready to advocate for co-op housing in the upcoming provincial election.
We’ll provide snacks, a special 50th anniversary treat and we’ll be ready to answer any questions you may have.
Spring Member Forums are currently planned for the following dates:
- March 12: Vancouver, BC
- April 14: Ottawa, ON
- April 14: Winnipeg, MB (at Spring Education Event, registration information to be confirmed)
- April 21: Calgary, AB (at SACHA’s AGM)
- April 24: Waterloo, ON
- May 1: Saskatchewan (webinar)
- May 3: Atlantic Canada (webinar)
- May 5: Edmonton, AB (registration information to be confirmed)
- May 9: Toronto, ON
- May 10: Windsor, ON
- May 12: Durham, ON (the Spring Member Forum will take place in the afternoon, after the CHFT Durham spring workshop)
- May 14: Sarnia, ON
- May 17: Hamilton, ON
- May 17: London, ON
- May 23: Mississauga, ON (at PHCHF’s Spring Forum)
- May 23: Charlottetown, PE
Spring Member Forums are free to attend (except where they are part of an education event), but we encourage participants to register online in advance.
For questions about these events, please contact Cynthia Mitchell, CHF Canada’s Program Manager, Member Engagement, at email@example.com or 1-800-465-2752 ext. 226.
Don’t miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!