We’re hiring: Regional Manager, Ontario
Published April 11, 2022
NOTICE OF PERMANENT POSITION: REGIONAL MANAGER, ONTARIO
The Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada is recruiting to fill a full time, permanent position of Regional Manager, Ontario. The position will be based in Toronto (other locations or remote work will be considered), with a target starting date of June 1, 2022.
Reporting to the Director, Member Services, the Regional Manager will deliver a program of direct support and education services to members in Ontario to strengthen governance, management capacity and operations of the co-operative housing sector generally. The Regional Manager will liaise with relevant provincial housing officials on issues related to the implementation of provincial housing programs and legislation, and support and liaise with CHF Canada’s government relations team to advance regional member issues. The Regional Manager will work in collaboration with other CHF Canada staff to deliver CHF Canada’s services to member housing co-operatives in the region; and is key in providing leadership on organizational strategic initiatives including our growth vision.
What we’re looking for:
- a demonstrated commitment to the cooperative values, principles and growth of the sector,
- a university degree in business administration, social sciences, or equivalent experience in a related field,
- relevant work experience and knowledge of provincial housing programs, operations and management of housing co-operatives and of other housing programs is an asset,
- experience leading a team and change initiatives,
- ability to work with minimal supervision and have excellent human resource, financial management, oral and written communication skills, be organized and set priorities,
- ability to communicate effectively, with tact and diplomacy, with a variety of audiences, with excellent facilitation skills,
- a track record of fostering strong partnerships, as well as business acumen with community value lens,
- experience and knowledge of housing development and adult learning are an asset,
- preference will be given to fluently bilingual (French/English) candidates,
The position will require frequent provincial travel and significant contact with members. Candidates must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends. The salary is commensurate with experience. CHF Canada offers an excellent benefits package. CHF Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject : Regional Manager, Ontario
Salary Range: $93,132 – $101,765
Application Deadline: Friday, April 29, 2022
Co-operative Housing Federation (CHF) of Canada thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CHF is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. CHF Canada is an equal opportunity employer and committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: all religions and ethnicities, LGBTQ2s+, BIPOC, persons with disabilities and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
CHF Canada is proud to have been recognized for the second year in a row as one of the National Capital Region Top Employers.
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op. Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!