Management Scholarship: Deadline March 1
Published February 23, 2022
Apply now for a CHF Canada Scholarship to pursue your studies!
CHF Canada wants to help you go back to school! A Management Scholarship of up to $4,000 will help you pay for post-secondary education to learn or improve property management skills.
Who can apply?
- members, directors or employees of a CHF Canada housing co-op
What training can we use the scholarship for?
- any recognized Canadian post-secondary institute; such as:
- a college or university
- a training institute
Is it complicated to apply?
- 2-page application
- letter of reference from academic advisor or employer
- a short statement about why you want to take the training
How many applications are accepted each year?
- We can award up to five scholarships. If you meet our qualifications, you have a good chance of winning!
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op. Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!