Nominate your Ontario staff for long-term service awards!
Published April 09, 2021
Ontario Council invites co-ops to nominate staff of Ontario housing co-ops and co-op management companies for its long-term service awards. These awards recognize that co-op staff are key stakeholders in our movement and make an essential contribution to its success.
Last year, the pandemic changed our AGM plans, and the long-term service awards were not announced. At the Ontario Members Meeting this year, both 2020 and 2021 recipients will be acknowledged.
- Staff with five years of continuous service in their current co-op
- Staff with 10, 15, 20, 25 (or more) years of combined service with co-ops in Canada
What do eligible staff receive?
They will receive a certificate of recognition by mail. It will also be announced at the virtual Ontario Members Meeting at the AGM in June.
- letter inviting nominations
- nomination form
- Deadline May 3, 2021
- Submit form by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? Janet Grant, 1.800.268.2537 x 222
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op. Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!