Nominate your staff!
Published March 14, 2018
Long-term Service Award recipients at the 2017 AGM
Ontario Council invites co-ops to nominate staff of Ontario housing co-ops and co-op management companies for its long-term service awards. These awards recognize that co-op staff are key stakeholders in our movement and make an essential contribution to its success.
- Staff with five years of continuous service in their current co-op
- Staff with 10, 15, 20, 25 (or more) years of combined service with co-ops in Canada
What do eligible staff receive?
They receive a certificate of recognition. The awards will be announced and presented at the AGM in Victoria, B.C. in June.
- letter inviting nominations en français
- nomination form en français
- Deadline May 1, 2018
Submit by post, email or fax:
- CHF Canada Ontario Region, 313 – 720 Spadina Avenue, Toronto ON M5S 2T9
- Fax (416) 366-3876
Janet Grant, 1.800.268.2537, ext. 222
Don't miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op. Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!