New: GreenOn funding for small apartment buildings
Published February 27, 2018
Hurry: Apply for new GreenOn funding for small apartment buildings! Funding opportunity for HSA co-ops
A new Ontario retrofit program has been launched for small apartment buildings. But the government wants to move fast, so you need to apply quickly.
If your HSA co-op has an apartment building of less than 100 units, you could be eligible for:
- New exterior doors and windows
- New heating/cooling systems
- Upgrades on insulation, cladding and building envelope
- Lighting system upgrades
- Solar walls and more
How do we apply?
- Check your Building Condition Assessment (BCA) and identify projects that are eligible for this funding.
- Contact your Service Manager; let them know now what you would like to apply for
- Once your Service Manager is allocated funding, they’ll accept formal applications. Co-ops must apply directly to their Service Manager.
Service Managers must submit their funding requests by the end of March, so don’t wait for next month’s co-op meeting to act!
Don’t miss out on the latest co-op news, success stories, and helpful resources for your co-op.
Sign up here to receive our eNews every two weeks straight to your inbox!